Monday 25 July 2022

Dirty Work, But Somebody's Got To Do It

 A "stay at home social media activist"? So this is who writes th'Twitters.

































"Dr" Carol X Lunz 's own bio is a riot'o'larfs in a small room, but the stuck wedding ring is splendid. Many varieties of ape have evolved the capacity to use simple tools, the Lunzes apparently not. All "Dr" Carol can do is fling a GTFOH at anyone who asks if the sister is married because she is wearing a wedding ring.

Is this a parody account? I think it must be but I remain in hope that I'm wrong.

3 comments:

x said...

Nice fat lady, just the sort I like. Do't mind the pro communism, I bet her bum isn't interested in politics.

Chertiozhnik said...

Not I, I could not, in the immortal words of Lyndon B. Johnson, resign myself "to going to bed each night by the light of a communist arse."

x said...

Funny, but she looks familiar. Can't recall who it was. Or maybe all overweight ladies look the same to me.