Wednesday 3 June 2020

Back To Nature


My heart is sad and I'm in sorrow
For the only one I love
When shall I see him - oh no never
'Til I meet him in Heaven above

Oh bury me under the weeping willow
Yes under the weeping willow tree
So he may know where I am sleeping
And perhaps he will weep for me

The Carter Family, Bristol Tennessee, 1927

The naiveté of "until an angel softly whispered"... masterful trowelwork!

The terrible thing about cabin fever is sitting for hours listening to this, then the varmint in the post below, then this then the varmint then this then the var
                                                              the varmint at the same time

2 comments:

x said...

Hello varmint. Nice toooon, I like old country & western sort of stuff. Did it at me Karaoki thing when it was going. Few things getting back to normalanyway.

Managing OK? Did yer move house all right?

Chertiozhnik said...

House move went well, thank you. I've even unpacked a few things - charger plug, kitchen knife, frying pan, coffee pot. The essentials.