Thursday 19 August 2021

Towards a Parallel Clown Universe Theory













Additionally
the UN Security Council issued a joint press statement earlier today
calling for a new government that is
united
inclusive
and representative
including with the full and
full and meaningful representation of women.
This manifestation, and others like it in the last few months, could never have occurred in the universe I inhabit. Therefore I conclude that I am experiencing the incursion of a parallel, and Clown, universe into the one I think of as Reality.

I wish it would go away.



2 comments:

x said...

Suppose they could become more liberal eventually, there's been a few shifts that way in Saudi Arabia and the UAE recently. Ain't gonna happen soon though, looking more and more as if their recent more moderate statements are just a front.

Bleedin' depressing world ain't it? Think I'll just stay in bed from now on.

Chertiozhnik said...

It is as you say, bleedin' depressing, I'd stay in bed if I thought the ceiling would stop the sky falling in.