Saturday 24 November 2007

Disco Disco

Here for anyone who is in love, or has been, or may be one day, or hasn't read this blog, or who has stopped reading it (you know who you are) or who failed to JOY in гитар (you know who you are) and for anyone else who is unfortunate enough to be mooching about down range...



now how shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land and



and really it serves you right, mon semblable, mon frere...



Do I care any more? No.

No.

Beauty, Truth, Truth, Beauty - whatis? Presented in order of increasingly hopeless miming. Bit like Life Itself.

jum to my yiguaroooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh

6 comments:

YesBut said...

That cheered me up.
Thanks.
Now I'll have those songs rattling around in my brain all day.

Anonymous said...

Check in soon Chertz. Right now, hard as it is to believe, I am enraptured. Palaelimnology has my heart.

Chertiozhnik said...

The Boney M is pretty catchy... YesBut even I am wishing I hadn't rediscovered "Starship Trooper".

Palaeolimnology - just looked it up, yup I can see why you are enraptured.

Wickedred said...

I'm rendered speechless. Which is saying something. or not.

Sarah Brightman? good lord.I hope that this is why that little ferret-like Webber fell in love with her. I'm assuming she is in fact THAT Sarah Brightman.

I'm going to go bleach out my eyes now.

Chertiozhnik said...

Yes, that Sarah Brightman. They deserve each other.

Me, I wouldn't touch either of them with yours, and nor I assume would you.

You know before you've even sucked them that they're going to taste cancery.

Almost as much as cocktail onions eeeewwwwww.

Chertiozhnik said...

Or that denizen'o'th'deep, the cocktail sausage.

Where did they all go, those half grapefruit party treats hedgehog'd with cocktail sticks stuck with with cubes of cheese, chunks of pineapple, cocktail sausages, maraschino cherries (green for homosexual parties)?

Who now knows the horror of waking up on a stranger's carpet with a dying and almost denuded grapefruit half next to one's nose, and one's clothes sticky with spilt Bull's Blood or Blue Nun?