Blood & Treasure claims to have found le mot juste... meditating upon our Prime Minister,
"the right word suddenly struck me.
He’s a wanker. A 100%, solid gold, honest to goodness, 24 carat wanker. And that’s all there is to him. He’s nothing other than a wanker: and once you’ve called him a wanker there’s nothing left to say. He is, precisely, a wanker."
I would go for übergeek:
- make it Complicated, to overawe the world with your Cleversomeness;
- make the Solution more Complicated than the Problem, so that the Problem will have no way of escape;
- the real Problem and the Solution exist in your head, not in the "real" world - the Laws of Unintended Consequences, Murphy, Sturgeon, Hofstadter &c do not exist in your head (they are annihilated by your Cleversomeness);
- never a simple answer to a simple question, or Fools may begin to doubt your Cleversomeness;
- when Fools begin to doubt, lies evasions and jargon are what little they deserve;
- with Chertiozhnik's Law of Recursive Complicatedness operating in the "real" world, it will soon be time to... Run Away! before you are caught out.
Maybe "wanker" is simpler.