Monday 21 January 2008

Staggers

Any disorder of the brain or spinal cord, of muscle, bone or joints, resulting in incoordination and a tendency for sheep to fall or become recumbent, is referred to as 'staggers'. This can manifest in a few individual animals or may be seen affecting a large proportion of a mob simultaneously or within a short time. Animals manifesting such signs may recover temporarily or permanently, or deaths may occur.

Courtesy of Sheep Vet Online.

My flock of daleks have come down with something of the same. I am not sure what to do.

3 comments:

Wickedred said...

Wow - sorry about your daleks. My sandworms are doin' okay. Perhaps I will manage to take over the planet before you get around to it. Spice must flow and all of that.

Chertiozhnik said...

Oh smug. I am really unhappy for my daleks, I have learned to love them for their particular crackly voices and the way their li'l exterminating stalks are cutely different and tender if you look closely.

Chertiozhnik said...

Distressed. That is what they are.