Saturday 12 January 2008

A Star is Born













Following Bart's construct-a-first-album methodology, I ended up with this.

Feels to me like a fusion between Radio Tarifa and Arvo Pärt, which already has me all excited - I can't wait to hear it, which is a pity because I have first to learn to play an instrument in an arab-Andalucian flamenco style.
Perhaps I'll just write the songs and put them over on the old comb-and-tissue-paper.

Looking at the proportions of the album cover, it's got to be a Double, maybe even Concept.

---

Not posting anything from YouTube was a New Year resolution, but wotthehell I've broken most of the rest... Radio Tarifa


Arvo Pärt

4 comments:

YesBut said...

There are some New Years resolutions best not broken.

Then there are some which should not have been made in the first place.

Just to prove how smart YesBut really is - sharp I tell you sharp :)

Chertiozhnik said...

A good observation: sadly (for me), I've broken the ones I shouldn't have broken and kept to the ones I should never have made.

Next year I'll get it right.

Anonymous said...

Not posting anything from YouTube was a New Year resolution

Hear, hear. Some of us are still on dial-up y'know.

Chertiozhnik said...

Once meek, and in a perilous path,
The just man kept his course along
The vale of death.
Roses are planted where thorns grow.
And on the barren heath
Sing the honey bees.

...I have sold out for better Civic Amenities, I admit.