Saturday 15 September 2007

Subscription Lecture

Blogista: And as concerns the Elf...

Readers: You're not confusing it with an Elfunt?

Elephant: Honk.

Blogista: No, I certainly refer here to the Elf. I admit, I was not aware that they make honking noises.

TS Elfunt: In a minute there is time for decisions and revisions that a minute will reverse.

Blogista: Thanks for your input, TS. Perhaps, then, this is indeed an elephant.

Readers: What do you know about elves, then?

Blogista (defensively): They like to be fed buns, which may be carried in a paper bag.

Readers:

Blogista (decisively): The common cormorant or shag lays eggs inside a paper bag.

Readers: We want our sixpences back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaah my very favourite sort of stuff, Mr C. It should have a name.

Chertiozhnik said...

I think it probably does, maybe not suitable for a (hrmph) family blog.